Live Life Beautifully (With a Little Help): Skin Secrets for Healthy Aging to Look and Feel Your Best at Any Age
By Kristen M. Jacobs, M.D.
Wondering who’s staring back at you in the mirror?
Do you think you look tired, sad, or older than you are? Do you wonder where the hell those wrinkles and brown spots came from and why your face is sagging? You can see the signs of aging and feel your youth slipping away, but you have no idea what to do to slow it all down. Taking care of your skin the right way lets you age healthily, prevent skin cancer, and improve your self-confidence.
Dr. Kristen Jacobs has over fourteen years of experience in aesthetic medicine and is considered a leader in the industry. She has transformed thousands of patients’ lives utilizing her five-step approach to healthy aging. In Live Life Beautifully (With a Little Help): Skin Secrets for Healthy Aging to Look and Feel Your Best at Any Age, you will
- Learn how the skin ages so you can slow down the aging process
- See the impact healthy aging has on your life
- Identify effective products and avoid falling prey to manipulative marketing
- Dispel objections to aesthetic products and treatments
- Use a five-step approach to age healthily
- See the fantastic results of real people who followed Dr. Jacobs’ advice
If you want to look in the mirror and feel more confident with what you see, Dr. Jacobs’ book is for you! It’s time to live life beautifully!
There are no reviews yet.