Do you have your perfect summer body yet?
With May beginning to turn into June, and graduation season, not to mention pool season officially upon us; it’s fair to spend a little more time looking in the mirror and wondering if you’re ready.
It’s only natural to feel a little more self-conscious when the days get longer and the clothing gets smaller.
It doesn’t help that people are taking more photos than ever now, with almost a Trillion with a T, digital photos predicted to be taken in 2017 alone.
If you don’t like your body, chances are you are going to see an embarrassing photo of it this summer. If you didn’t already see one last year…
In this article we’re going to share with you 3 simple steps you can take to get that perfect summer body before the 4th of July parties are here.
Let’s look at:
3 Simple Steps To The Perfect Summer Body:
1. Eliminate Carbs and Sugars with the “Slow” carb diet. You’ve probably heard that “Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise” so we’re going to give you the easiest diet to follow out there The Slow Carb Diet. On this diet you’re going to eliminate carbs and sugars and eat only lean proteins, and vegetables. One of the reasons it’s easy to stick to the Slow Carb diet is because it doesn’t place restrictions on how much you can eat only on what you can eat. This helps you deal with the diet by not forcing you to starve yourself. The results from this diet speak for themselves with some people losing up to 100 pounds! The best part? You get a 1 cheat day a week where it’s encouraged for you to eat as much junk food as you want.
The Slow Carb diet is great for the DIY person; but if it sounds too hard for you, or you’re looking for more one-on-one coaching, Ideal Protein is a medically supervised weight loss plan we use in the office that has a beginning, middle, and end. Here are some people that have had great success with it!
2. Throw your body into fat burning overdrive with HIIT Cardio training. Hate working out? Have a busy schedule where it’s difficult to fit in a workout between work, the kids and your spouse? You’re in luck because with High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT you’ll be able to burn fat in half the time of a normal workout and you can even do this sort of training at home. No gym membership required. HIIT involves short periods of 100% effort followed by easier recovery periods over a certain amount of repetitions. To learn more about HIIT, including a FREE at home workout you can start today, Click Here
3. Eliminate problem pockets of fat with Coolsculpting. You know those perfect bodies you see on the cover of magazines? The ones where there’s never any ugly bulges of fat over a bra line or love handles? There’s a secret those magazines doesn’t want you to know. The people in those pictures often use non-invasive fat reduction techniques like Coolsculpting to eliminate the stubborn pockets of fat that diet and exercise alone can’t eliminate. Everybody stores fat in a unique way and in different places (even celebrities) and oftentimes diet and exercise alone is not enough. Enter Coolsculpting, a revolutionary technique that is 100% noninvasive, has no side effects and eliminates fat cells from your body forever. Celebrities like Khloe Kardashian have recently started spilling the beans about how diet and exercise alone are not enough to create a red-carpet ready body. If you’ve dieted and exercised your butt off and still have a pocket of fat or 2 you can’t get rid of, consider Coolsculpting for that last little perfecting detail. You can schedule a consultation today!
Getting that perfect summer body is within your reach!
There’s still time.
All you have top do is follow our 3 simple steps to your perfect summer body.
- Eliminate carbs and sugars with the slow carb diet
- Throw your body into fat burning overdrive with HIIT.
- Use Coolsculpting to eliminate any stubborn pockets of fat left over.
You now know everything you need to do to get and keep the summer body you’ve always dreamed of. Getting the perfect summer body will give a level of confidence and comfort with yourself that is priceless.
Reward yourself this summer!