Role: Patient Concierge (Inside Sales)
Reporting to: Practice Manager
Status: Full Time
Pay: $18 hr w/ Bonus opportunity
Hours tentatively: 8:30-6 M-Thurs, Fri 8:30-5.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Patient Concierge to join our team at Ooh La La and contribute to the success of our medical spa. The Patient Concierge will play a pivotal role in driving sales, delivering exceptional customer service, and promoting our range of skincare and healthy aging treatments and products.
Passion for skincare and an ability to connect with patients will be essential in creating memorable patient experiences. This role is a mixture of working our front desk reception, working and managing the lead pipeline to drive new business, and assisting where opportunity arises in the clinic.
- Sales Generation: Utilize your expertise in cosmetics to engage customers, provide personalized product recommendations, and drive sales through effective cross-selling and upselling techniques. Prepare quotes for services recommended.
- Customer Engagement: Create a welcoming and informative environment for customers by offering in-depth product knowledge, addressing their queries, and assisting them in making informed purchasing decisions. Knowledge of all physician’s credentials, and able to relay them to patients when determining purchasing decisions.
- Merchandising: Assist in maintaining visually appealing displays that highlight our products and attract customer attention. Ensure products are properly stocked and organized.
- Product Education: Stay up-to-date with the latest beauty trends, product launches, and industry developments. Share your knowledge with customers and colleagues to enhance the overall experience.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build strong relationships with repeat customers by offering personalized attention and follow-up support. Maintain a database of customer preferences for future reference.
- Promotions and Events: Support promotional activities, events, and product launches by actively engaging customers and promoting featured products.
- Sales Reporting: Accurately record sales transactions, update customer profiles, and assist in compiling sales reports as required.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with other team members and vendors to create a cohesive and customer-focused environment.
- Customer Feedback: Actively seek customer feedback and communicate insights to the Cosmetic Supervisor to improve product offerings and service quality.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the medical spa, including sampling products and maintaining a tidy workspace.
- Scheduling: Establish and maintain contact with patients considering or awaiting cosmetic procedures. Maximize scheduling utilization by using a cancellation list, managing the lead list and CRM software, adding on procedures, etc.
- Utilize cancellation list to fill openings in schedule and get patients in sooner.
- Be able to call 75+ patients per day outbound dials
- Work incoming phone, walk-in, and web leads according to a specific campaign ensuring that all leads are worked appropriately while maintaining appropriate lead conversions.
- Answer high volume of daily calls and return voicemails in a timely manner
- Be a liaison between the patient and physician by scheduling recommended procedures, selling recommended product, and tracking closure rates
- Keep new patient consult conversion log updated
- Add patients to recall if not scheduled at check-out
- Knowledgeable and able to credential physicians, providers and clinic.
- Provide information and answer questions regarding all cosmetic procedures & products
- Schedule appointments, check in appointments and ring out appointments.
- Navigate & sign-up patients for Alle and Aspire rewards programs
- Ensure consents are signed
- Exercises problem-solving and conflict resolution skills when dealing with patients.
- Ensures the patient feels welcome to the practice.
- Empathetic with patients’ needs and concerns.
- Assists in general office duties and other duties as required.
- Establish relationships with local businesses and work to develop a program to benefit both businesses and create opportunities for mutual exchange.
- Assist with pre/post treatment photos, including baseline and Visia photos
- Other clinic duties to drive operational efficiency and customer service as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Passion for Cosmetics: Demonstrated interest and knowledge in cosmetics, skincare, and beauty trends.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Friendly, approachable, and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with customers and provide product information in a clear and engaging manner.
- Sales Abilities: Basic sales skills with the willingness to learn and improve over time. Prior sales experience is a plus.
- Product Knowledge: Familiarity with a variety of cosmetic and skincare products. Training or certifications in beauty-related fields are advantageous.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to ensure accurate product placement, pricing, and inventory management.
- Team Player: Willingness to collaborate and support colleagues to achieve shared goals.
- Adaptability: Flexibility to work in a fast-paced retail environment, including weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Computer Proficiency: Basic computer skills to navigate point-of-sale systems and assist with basic administrative tasks.
- Ability to Multi-task: Be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
Cosmetic Physician Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.