Click here to apply
Look for this job posting and click “Apply now”:
Front Desk Receptionist
Your primary role is to manage scheduling client appointments, greet clients when they arrive and have knowledge of the services performed.
The ideal candidate will have superb patient care disposition, excellent communication skills, and is well-spoken and articulate. He/she must have flexibility in scheduling, strong analytical decision-making skills, is extremely outgoing and friendly, able to multitask, be a team player, must be comfortable with basic computer/software knowledge, have high integrity and is a quick learner with the desire to grow.
- Greets and check-in patients upon arrival
- Gather requisite patient information and place in chart and enter into computer
- Escort patients to exam rooms and maintain exam rooms between patients
- Check patients out and collect all fees as required
- Answer incoming phone calls, retrieve messages from voicemail, schedule appointments, record complete messages and direct callers to the appropriate personnel
- Pull charts for appointments and messages
- Ensure comfort of patients in waiting room and cleanliness throughout the office
- Knowledge of medical terminology, cosmetic procedures, and skincare products
- 1-2 Year Experience in a medical office or medical spa setting
- Experience answering phones in an medical office environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills
- Must have proficient computer and typing skills
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401 (k) with company contribution
- Employee Corporate Discount Program
- Much more!